Odd1odd1odd1Odd1odd1odd1

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 6 art Reviews

Technological Seduction Technological Seduction

Accidental Greek Mythology?

It's great work, but the idea is a sort of futuristic mythology tale (Sirens, which lured sailors with their voice.... then ate them.) Work just a little on shadow, and this would be a full 10.

Civilized-Apocalypse responds:

greek mythology wasnt the only myths to contain sea ladies that could seduce sailors
and its a common theme so yes that being im completly unorigional
and the shadows, well shit son im terribad at those which is why they arent there

Transphobic Techno 2 Transphobic Techno 2

Nice!

My review is basically the same as the original, yet the background colors pop it out a little. Perfect work!

Transphobic Techno Transphobic Techno

Lol!

Love the song and the work! I like the sort of "shiny" technique, like in DJ's hair. Keep up the good work!

Ville Valo (HIM) Ville Valo (HIM)

Nice technique!

The pencil shadings give a dark vibe that kind of defines the man pictured. Done in colors, it wouldn't have the same feel. Excellent idea!

CYBERELIGION CYBERELIGION

Interesting

This is a great piece. It shows the religions, slightly separated from each other, yet viewed from a single POV. Some would be more specific, others more vague. But this is how we would view religion in a perfect world, united yet divided.

Eve Eve

Hippe rage follows

I interpret this as an outcry to the takeover of our lives by the corporations. We've gone so far as to incorporate technology in a humorous way to almost anything. Who's to say these won't run our lives, dictate us new rules and guidelines? The devil's fruit is technology.

By the way, yes, it is ironic that this is typed with technology.